Our Volunteers’ expertise varies from executing emergency actions and medical aid missions to catastrophic areas to assessing the needs and developing social rehabilitation programs for global citizens suffering from post traumatic stress and or social and economical oppressions coupled with capacity building and entrepreneurial empowerment.
We endeavor to create the maximum positive impact the swiftest and most efficient way possible using seamless modus operandi.
We strongly believe:
• No one should be left alone to experience any suffering.
• Any targeted aid recipient should receive their assistance directly and swiftly.
• Government and bureaucracies often create barriers and unnecessary delays for humanitarian aid to reach its target.
• We are all global citizens of this earth and each living human has the right to experience descent living.
• We are equal humans with basic universal right to live on this earth without prejudice to our religious, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, cultural or tribal affiliations, or to our mental and physical capacities.
• Engaging local providers is the most efficient way to help their vulnerable communities.