Throughout his career, Mr. Boulos’ vision and leadership in innovative business development activities across the realms of defense, technology, and construction have left a legacy of success and positive impact. His unique blend of strategic foresight, unwavering determination, and the commitment to catalyze positive change has earned international acclaim as a true achiever.
Mr. Boulos’s career trajectory has been marked by an impressive series of accomplishments, each elevating profitable businesses, and philanthropic activities to new heights. His diverse experiences have endowed him with unparalleled business acumen. Throughout his career, Mr. Boulos has consistently demonstrated his capacity to drive transformative change on a global scale:
1. Entrepreneurial Spirit: Mr. Boulos' entrepreneurial journey included the creation of an "Uber-like" app that connected motorcycle drivers with riders in the Philippines. This visionary endeavor rapidly expanded to serve 10,000 drivers and 70,000 customers, fundamentally reshaping local transportation dynamics. https://www.sampadala.com/
2. Infrastructure Transformation: Mr. Boulos' influence extended to infrastructure development, notably through the design and construction of an Earth Station that transformed the International Zone of the city of Baghdad, Iraq into a vital communications hub including designing and subcontracting a Fiber Optic network project as well as spearheading the construction of Communications towers to facilitate the U.S. Army’s mission during the most critical times of the liberation of Iraq.
3. Global Ventures: As President and Managing Director at Atlantis Group LLC, Mr. Boulos adeptly managed government contracts and facilitated military and technology equipment sales. His leadership as President and Principal at J&G INTERNATIONAL SERVICES involved overseeing multimillion-dollar www.atlantisgroup.net projects in challenging environments across Afghanistan, Iraq, and other emerging countries.
4. Telecommunications Expertise: Mr. Boulos skillfully managed TRI-STAR COMMUNICATIONS, a
mobile communications carrier, growing it to generate more than $170 million in revenue from 25,000 subscribers.
5. International Influence: In his role as Managing Director of SAUDI INTERNATIONAL MILITARY
SERVICES, Mr. Boulos performed marketing and research functions while designing and implementing security systems for Royal Saudi Airports and various sectors within the Royal Saudi sphere. He played a pivotal role in facilitating critical negotiations that resulted in successful contracts for his clients.
Mr. Boulos received a Bachelor of Arts in Business Finance and Real Estate from California State University after he has attended the Dental School at Facultée De Medicine, in Angers, France:
Mr. Boulos is fluent in English, Arabic, and French. In 2004 he has received the life achievement awards from the Freedom and Peace Trust for his humanitarian activities during the war in Iraq.
Nabih Jacques Boulos